Confessions of a Diabolical Lover available on Nook Soon

Hello all my readers hope you enjoy the site and continue to show your support. I would like to send out a personal thank you to all the people that enjoy lustful romance novels and thank you for all of your support. My new title Confessions of a Diabolical Lover will soon be available on Nook reader, and I promise you will love the story from beginning to end. Everyone have a blessed day and look for more updates on this site for coming titles in the future.
Thank you

Dorothy W. Cosey

Comments

  1. Hey there, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.

    When I look at your website in Ie, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, amazing blog!
    Also see my web page: ameri loan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know will try to fix that and u are welcome.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts